Spring 2017 Honors Scholarship Interview Date: February 11, 2017
Please email the Honors Program at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in visiting us. Thank you!
This is a great opportunity for you to learn about Emory & Henry College and what everyday life is like as an Honors Scholar. You will receive an individualized itinerary for the day tailored to your interests.
The itinerary will include:
- A meeting with Dr. Joseph Lane, Director of the Honors Program
- A meeting with your Admissions Counselor (If you have started on your college admissions application and are able to bring required documentation in a sealed envelope, your Admissions Counselor can provide on–site admissions review.)
- A class session and/or an opportunity to meet with a professor in your field of interest
- Dinner and activity with current Honors Scholars
- A night in the Honors residence hall (Weaver & Cambridge) or with one of the upperclassmen Honors Scholars
Next Honors Scholarship Date:
February 11, 2017
for incoming fall 2017 students
(Apply for admission by Feb. 1 & Register by Feb. 8)
Fall 2017 Date To be announced
(for incoming fall 2018 Class)